Friday, August 31, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
- I plan out my menus/shopping list 4 weeks ahead. * I put them in a packet using a page protector. In each packet I have a Menu Plan, Shopping List and all recipes needed for that week. No Hunting for anything. Then I save them in a 3-ring binder. I plan to later rotate them, the works already done.
- One MP-Meal Plan is on the fridge where everyone looks to see what we are having for the current week. *
- Second MP is on the side of the fridge. But, I pull out the shopping list and make a copy. Putting that copy on the front of fridge to use as my Weekly Shopping list. Iwrite in extra items needed ie: breakfast or lunch items or to remind me to replace something in my pantry. I buy the items for the next week on Thursday of the current week. So, if I need something I have time to buy it without racing around on the day I need it .
- Third MP Packet is found in my 3-ring binder, ready to go on the fridge.
- On Wednesday of the current week I plan out my menu for the Step 4.
- I put the current week on Friday back in the 3-ring binder, because on the weekend I have Planned to have that Saturday is C.O.R.N - (Clean out Fridge Night )or our family may have a night out on the town. Then on Sunday I have freezer Meal Night. During the week I make a double batch for the freezer, that way I spend more time with the family and less in the kitchen.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Monday- Tacos-Southwest Bean Salad-Mango Slices
Tuesday-Quick Lemon Past with Chicken-Sugar Peas-Frozen Grapes
Wednesday-Stir Fry- Rice-Foutun Cookies
Thusday- Chicken Packet-Spinach Salad-Frozen Fruit Salad
Friday- Chicken Ceasar Salad-Dinner Rolls-leftover Fruit Salad
Saturday- Freezer Meal
Menu Taken from MenusforMoms - http://www.menus4moms.com/kitchen/weeklymenu/