Monday, February 4, 2008

MadLib

1. I, (name of person), will (verb) every day at the gym for at least (number) minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only (number) servings of (noun).
3. I will watch only (adjective) television shows.
4. I will tell (name of person) that I think he/she is a (adjective) (noun).
5. I will ask my boss for a (number)-dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a (adjective) personality.
7. I will take my (noun) to (noun) at least once a month.
8. I will (verb) one book every (number) weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least (number) pounds.
10. I will return the (adjective) (plural noun) I borrowed from (name of person).
11. I will get on a (noun) and only spend (number) dollars a month.

MY Mad Lib:
1. I, Weird Al, will SING every day at the gym for at least 5.722223 minutes.
2. At the dinner table, I will eat only ONE servings of HALEY'S FROG LEGS.
3. I will watch only CRAFTY television shows.
4. I will tell Rachel Ray that I think he/she is a Naughty Little Cook.
5. I will ask my boss/Craig for a Zillon dollar raise.
6. I will admit that I have a Mobile personality. ( It comes and it Goes )
7. I will take Kids to Pound at least once a month.
8. I will frisk one book every 100 weeks.
9. I will try to lose at least 450 pounds. ( Over my Lifetime.)
10. I will return the Yellow Corncob I borrowed from You know How.
11. I will get on a SOAPBOX and only spend SOMEONE ELSES dollars a month.

IF YOU SEND ME YOUR ANSWERS I WILL POST THEM HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

No comments:



Reasons I Scrapbook

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



What Kinda mama are you?

Lil' Fingers