Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Birthday Party Sleep-over!




What was I thinking? I let my two March Birthday Girls invite friends over for a birthday Slumber Party. *Rule of thumb, invite more than you think will come (so someone comes) RIGHT!! OPPS! We had a really good turn out and lucky Me ! I had the best bunch of girls - a Crazy Mom could ask for. Now image if you will five (5) Fifth Graders and five (5) Second Graders in one house with a 5 year old, a 4 year old and a 17 month old,(all Girls) and one very understanding loving DAD. By the end at 3 o'clock the next day (yes, I know everyone told me that it was a long time) None of the girls wanted to go home. They had a blast with movies, games and art activities.

No comments:



Reasons I Scrapbook

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



What Kinda mama are you?

Lil' Fingers